Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Day Three

I'm very proud of myself today, I must say. I went to a gallery show, where there was tons of pizza, chips, and cookies. I had one single slice of pizza, which I counted as a serving of dairy and a serving of carbs. For dinner I made a simple salad with a mock chicken patty cut up into strips. On top of that I drizzled a little honey mustard dressing.

Exercise: 15 min. climbing stairs; 15 min. strength exercises

Breakfast: 2 eggs, 1 cup cauliflower

Lunch: 1 slice of pizza, assorted fruit and veggies, 1 light ice cream cone

Dinner: salad with a mock chicken patty

Midnight Snack: light popcorn, 1/2 bag

Link of the Day: Here is a Slide Show of Most Fattening Foods. I think many of the foods on this list can be made over for a healthier diet. Check it out and see what solutions you can come up with.

No comments:

Post a Comment