Saturday, June 19, 2010

My Motivations

The last day or so, I realized something: I have explored what it is that I would like to do, and how I am going to do it, but not why I would like to do it.  So right now I am just going to take some time and come up with a list of reasons to stay on track.  Here they are:
  • Health- I only have one life, so I need to live it to the best of my ability for as long as I can.
  • Physical Ability/Endurance- I would like to be able to run or walk a steep trail without getting out of breath or taking frequent breaks
  • Attractiveness- I want to be happy on my wedding day.  I don't want to feel fat and ugly.
  • A Bathing Suit- enough said!

5 comments:

  1. I like that you put health first!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey thanks for having a look at my blog.. Your blog looks fantastic. Just wondering if you had a chance to take a look at my fav vegan cookbook . There called How it all Vegan and The Garden of Vegan. I did a review for them on my blog. There fantastic cookbooks and the chics that wrote them are really cool..
    Good luck on your journey.. Can't wait to follow it.. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the tip. I'll be sure to check it out!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for visiting my blog:) I think this list is a great idea and have read often that you should keep these thoughts, written down, front and center as motivation.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey Checking in to see how you are doing.....

    ReplyDelete